We are committed to a proud tradition of family values and provide an exceptional, progressive Christian education in a stimulating, multi-cultural and disciplined environment.
To develop world class, co-educational, independent schooling that prepares young people for life. We aim to equip our pupils to be socially responsible and compassionate in an ever-changing world.
- Family and Fellowship
St George’s College offers:
- Co-ed, multi-cultural, Christian education.
- Continuity from Grade 8 to Grade 12 catering for all aspects of a pupil’s development.
- Commitment to a proud tradition of family values, which allows parents, pupils and staff to cultivate a true sense of co-operation, mutual respect and friendship.
- A progressive educational philosophy and academic tone
- A focus on academic excellence, with highly qualified staff who strive to take the pupils beyond the expected.
- A combination of traditional charm and innovative, modern approaches, which creates a stimulating learning environment.
- A welcoming approach to all foreign-language-speaking pupils.
- A well-equipped computer centre with Internet access, scanning and printing facilities.
- A Tuckshop
- A winter and summer sporting programme that caters for all levels of interest. Coaching provided is of a high standard and emphasis is placed on participation, sportsmanship and sporting etiquette.
- A variety of clubs and cultural activities.
- A school discipline code that teaches personal responsibility and accountability.
- A strong values system that helps pupils to recognise their role in society and gives them the opportunity to be involved in various community services.
- Strong family values and traditions.